In order to promote a more environmentally friendly future for last-mile mobility, connected vehicle technology pioneer Sibros and CUBONIC, a trailblazing supplier of sustainable, customizable automated and autonomous electric light commercial vehicle (eLCV) solutions, have established a strategic alliance.
The collaboration will see Sibros’ profound expertise in connected-vehicle systems with CUBONIC’s eLCV solutions, notably its PeopleMover and CargoMover vehicles, to expedite the advent of autonomous driving and connected ecosystems in the last-mile transportation sector.
Leveraging Sibros’ Deep Connected Platform, the partnership aims to deliver a robust, integrated vehicle-to-cloud ecosystem for CUBONIC’s vehicles. The technology will enable live data collection, over-the-air software updates, and real-time remote diagnostics, enhancing operational efficiency, safety, and the user experience.
Key features and benefits enabled by this partnership include:
- Ensuring vehicles operate with the latest safety, performance, and feature enhancements at all times with rapid over-the-air software updates.
- Reduced fleet downtime and maintenance costs with software-oriented vehicle diagnostics, predictive failure detection and remote issue resolution.
- Optimizing fleet operational efficiency with real-time fleet analytics, monitoring and management.
- Enhanced customer experience with seamless integration of connected services into back-end IT systems, end-user tools and mobile devices.
- Enabling autonomous driving capabilities through secure and reliable vehicle connectivity, advancing the state of last-mile transportation solutions.
Hemant Sikaria, CEO of Sibros, said, “Partnering with CUBONIC amplifies our commitment to advancing connected vehicle technology across diverse mobility platforms. Together, we are set to redefine the landscape of last-mile transportation by delivering technologically superior, environmentally friendly, and highly efficient solutions”.
Gunter Butschek, CEO at CUBONIC, said, “This collaboration with Sibros is a significant stride in advancing our vision of revolutionizing last-mile transportation. The integration of Sibros’ connected vehicle technologies with our autonomous electric vehicles will accelerate the realization of our mission, delivering exceptional value to our customers and contributing to a sustainable future.”