California’s largest electric vehicle subscription company, Autonomy has declared the expansion of its EV line-up to include the popular Tesla Model Y Long Range.
“Autonomy has met the moment for consumers by making subscribing to a cool EV cheaper, faster, and easier than ever before,” said Scott Painter, CEO and founder of Autonomy. “During the first quarter of the year, Tesla made up 75% of EVs sold, with Model Y and Model 3 making up 68% of the market by themselves, showcasing the demand and popularity for the vehicles. We’re seeing five times the demand we anticipated for our Tesla Model 3 program, and with gas prices soaring, we knew it was time to expand our lineup to include a popular crossover, such as the Tesla Model Y.”
Autonomy launched commercially at the end of January with its trailblazing EV subscription mobile app and Tesla Model 3 program.
“The subscription value proposition is unbeatable,” said Georg Bauer, President and co-founder of Autonomy. “When you can beat the legacy options on price, experience, and speed, you are going to win with consumers. We look forward to partnering with OEMs to expand into new brands and models, and giving consumers more choices for flexible and sustainable mobility.”
The company provides consumers with a low-commitment and cheaper alternative to getting into a Tesla Model 3 Standard and Long Range, and now a Model Y Long Range, without having to wait months and go into long-term debt.
Autonomy Subscription Program Details for Tesla Model Y:
- Model: Low-mileage Tesla Model Y Long Range.
- Subscription Pricing: All subscriptions include basic routine maintenance and roadside assistance (limitations apply). Consumers have the flexibility to customize their monthly payment to as low as $690 a month (with a $7,900 start fee) up to $1,350 per month (with a $1,000 start fee and no vehicle upgrades). A $500 security deposit is required when the subscription is activated. Taxes also apply.
- Reservation: Fully refundable $100 reservation fee (applied to the security deposit at activation).
- Term: Month to month with a three-month minimum. Terminate with 28-days’ notice.
- Availability: In California for iOS and soon for Android users.
- Mileage: up to 1,000 miles a month.
- How to Subscribe: Reservations can be made via the iOS Autonomy app.
- Delivery: Delivered to your doorstep anywhere in California for $100 plus tax for a limited time, or available for pickup from our Santa Monica delivery center.